Yellow Amylase Enzyme Powder For Denim Fabrics Fabric Desizing
1. Solid type: 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000u/g
2. Unit definition :
The amount of enzyme needed to hydrolyze 1mg of starch in one hour
at pH 6.0, 60 ℃ .
3. Production Standard : GB / T 24401-2009
Product Basic Information:
1. obtained from Bacillus Subtilis.
2. widely used in manufacture of starch sugar and alcohol, brewery,
textile, dye & printing, papermaking, feed industry etc.
The enzyme hydrolyzes the α-1,4-glucosidic linkages of gelatinized
starch randomly to soluble dextrins, reducing the high viscosity of
the starch slurry.
Product Application Conditions:
|Temperature range||35-90 ℃|
|Effect of Metal Ion on Enzyme activity||Ca 2+ can improve the stability of the enzyme , Enzyme activity will
completely lost without Ca 2+|
|PS||Mn2+ and Mg2+ also have the obvious improvement on activity besides Ca 2+ .|
In textile desizing, add the enzyme in the rate of 0.2%(o.w.f) base
on 2000 u/ml (u/g) , keep at 50-80 ℃ for 20-40 minutes.
Packing and Storage:
It is organic biochemical substance, high temperature, strong acid
& strong alkaline will cause inactivation of enzyme.
So, avoid exposure to sunlight when being transported. Solid enzyme
should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
It should be kept in clean, cool and dry place, or you need to
increase its dosage.
Information covering specific application of this product is
Our company will work with customers to enhance processes and solve
problems. Let us know what you need and we will assist you.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone
silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.